The Taxi & Limousine Web-Service API
In Partnership with Taxi and Limousine Associations
Unlike some Internet transport companies whose goal is to take customers away from taxi and limousine companies (T&L),
the Arghon taxi and limousine web-service (TLWS) provide taxi and limousine companies
a large stream of new customers.
It's no secret, everyday thousands of Arghon users use taxi and limousine service, (TLWS) gives you
access to them.
Leverage Your Existing Technology
We know may T&L companies have invested in technology. Many have build and deployed mobile APPS.
The Arghon (TLWS) is designed to easily integrate with your technology investments.
How (TLWS) works
Getting a taxi or limousine in Arghon involves 4 simple steps. After creating your web-service (a single web page on your server):
- Arghon send a transport_request to your web-service to request a vehicle.
Your web-service tell us if you have a vehicle available and when it will arrive.
- Arghon send one or more status_request to your web-service to get the current location of the vehicle.
- The vehicle arrives and picks up the passenger (Arghon user).
- To cancel a pick up, Arghon send to our web-service a cancel_request.
To pay for the trip, Arghon to our web-service a payment_request.
Click here for the Taxi & limousine API XSD File.
- Set up an Arghon business account.
Be sure to select a business type of Limousine Service, Taxi Service or Livery Cab when setting up the account.
Note: When you create a business account, a developer account is automatically created for you.
- Setup your web-service to process Arghon transport requests.
- Go to the profile page and click the add/update communications URL link and fill in the Appointment and reservation URL with that of your web-service.
- When you are ready to go live and start accepting passengers, send an email to arghonsupport AT arghon.com to activate your account.
You will need to include your company name in the email.
Arghon does charge a small referral fee of 8% of the fare for each passenger it provides your company.
In may cases this fee is waived for the first 3 months of service.
For security purposes, all interactions require SSL to safeguard users data and privacy.
Arghon personnel will verify all businesses before they go live.