Terms and Conditions
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement") derives from our operating rules that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Arghon. By using or accessing Arghon, you agree to this Statement.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
Arghon Transport owns a non-exclusive rights to content and information you post on Arghon, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and profile settings. In addition:
- For content create as part of the Vision 2020 initiative, you specifically give us the following non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Arghon ("IP License"). This IP License shall not ends when you delete your IP content or your account on the Arghon network.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Arghon ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you add an application and use Platform, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy settings, but your agreement with that application will control how the application can use the content and information you share.
- When you publish content or information using the "everyone" setting, it means that everyone, including people off of Arghon, will have access to that information and we may not have control over what they do with it.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Arghon, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Arghon user safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You agree to not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Arghon.
- You agree to report to the appropriate Arghon personal any discoveries you become aware of that may be harmful to any Arghon users or the Arghon network. Failure to report such discoveries in a timely manner will result in termination from the Arghon platform and the vision 2020 initiative, and possibly legal action.
- You agree to not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Arghon, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You agree to not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Arghon.
- You agree to not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You agree to not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You agree to not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You agree to not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You agree to not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You agree to not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on Arghon without our prior written consent. If we consent, you agree to take full responsibility for the promotion, and will follow any guidelines we stipulate and agree to abide by all laws.
- You agree to not use Arghon to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You agree to not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Arghon, such as a denial of service attack.
- You agree to not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- Registration and Account Security
Arghon users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You agree to not provide any false personal information on Arghon, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You agree to not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You agree to not use Arghon if you are under without permission form your parent or legal guaridan.
- You agree to not use Arghon if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You agree to not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You agree to not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- Vision 2020
If you take part in the Vision 2020 initiative, you understand that:
- participation in the vision 2020 initiative is voluntary and free of charge
- You understand that Arghon does not guarantee you a desired level of programming proficiency.
- You Agree to hold the Arghon Company harmless for all incidents and liabilities that occur during the participation of any Vision 2020 related activity.
- You agree to not participate in the Vision 2020 initiative if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You agree that the vision 2020 initiative is a separate legal entity form the Arghon company and that Arghon is making its A.I. platform available to vision 2020 participants as a donation to the Vision 2020 initiative.
- Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You agree to not post content or take any action on Arghon that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We reserve the right to remove any content or information you post on Arghon if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You agree to not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Arghon, Total life assistant), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You agree to not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Arghon.
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Arghon within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
If you make a payment on Arghon or use Arghon Credits, you agree to our Payments Terms.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Share Links
If you include our Share Link button on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
- We give you permission to use Arghon's Share Link button so that users can post links or content from your website on Arghon.
- You give us permission to use such links and content on Arghon.
- You agree to not place a Share Link button on any page containing content that would violate this Statement if posted on Arghon.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Developers/Operators of Applications
If you are a developer/programmer or operator of a Platform application or website, the following additional terms apply to you:
- You are responsible for your application and its content and all uses you make of Platform. This includes ensuring your application or use of Platform meets developer guidelines.
- Your access to and use of data you receive from Arghon, will be
limited as follows:
- You will only request data you need to operate your application.
- You will make it clear to users what user data you are going to use and how you will use, display, or share that data.
- You agree to not use, display, or share a user's data in a manner inconsistent with the user's privacy settings.
- You will delete all data you received from us relating to any user who terminates authorization, disconnects, or otherwise disassociates from your application unless otherwise permitted by us in writing.
- You will delete all data you received from Arghon if we disable your application or ask you to do so.
- We can require you to update any data you have received from us.
- We can limit your access to data.
- You agree to not transfer the data you receive from us (or enable that data to be transferred) without our prior consent.
- You agree to not give us information that you independently collect from a user or a user's content without that user's consent.
- You will make it easy for users to remove or disconnect from your application.
- You will make it easy for users to contact you. We can also share your email address with users.
- You will provide customer support for your application.
- You agree to not show third party ads or web search boxes on Arghon user profiles or Pages.
- We give you all rights necessary to use the code, APIs (along with all data received), or tools we provide to you, but only in connection with your application.
- You agree to not sell, transfer, or sublicense our code, APIs, or tools to anyone.
- You agree to not conduct any form of advertising or promotion on the Arghon platform unless specific written permission is provided by Arghon company to do so.
- You agree to not misrepresent your relationship with Arghon to others.
- We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws. In particular you will (if
- have a policy for removing infringing content and terminating repeat infringers that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act ("VPPA"), and will obtain explicit, opt-in consent from users prior to sharing with Arghon user data subject to the VPPA. You acknowledge Arghon has no obligations under the VPPA.
- We do not guarantee that Platform will always be free.
- You give us all rights necessary to enable your application to work with Arghon, including the right to incorporate content you provide to us into streams, profiles, and user action stories.
- We can analyze your application, content, and data for any purpose, including commercial (such as for targeting the delivery of advertisements and indexing content for search).
- To ensure your application is safe for users, we can audit it.
- We can create applications that offer similar features and services to, or otherwise compete with, your application.
- About Advertisements on Arghon
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- You can use your privacy settings to limit how your name and profile picture may be associated with commercial or sponsored content served by us. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content, subject to the limits you place.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
You can target your specific audience by buying ads on Arghon or our publisher network. The following additional terms apply to you if you place an order through our online advertising portal ("Order"):
- When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend, and your bid. If we accept your Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available.
- We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads.
- We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks you will get.
- We cannot control how people interact with your ads, and are not responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running ads.
- You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take us seven days before the ad stops running.
- Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ads, your ads may remain until the users delete it.
- We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
- You agree to not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Arghon without written permission.
- We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf, we need to make sure you have permission to place those ads, including the following:
- You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement.
- You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Pages
- Pages are special profiles that may only be used to promote a business or other commercial, political, or charitable organization or endeavor (including non-profit organizations, political campaigns, bands, and celebrities).
- You may only administer a Arghon Page if you are an authorized representative of the subject of the Page.
- Pages can only post content and information under the "everyone" setting.
- When you publish content or information to your Page we have no obligation to distribute your content or information to users.
- If you use a Fan Box widget off of our site to promote your Page, others will be able to copy and place the widget elsewhere.
- You may not place a Fan Box widget in an advertisement.
- If you collect user information on your Page, Section 9 of this Statement also applies to you.
- If you display advertising on your Page, Section 11 of this Statement also applies to you.
- We reserve the right to amend and make changes to this Statement and to provide notices of such changes to this page on www.arghon.com
- Any changes and amendments to this statement will take effect 30 days for the date the change is posted to this website. notice vote.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Arghon to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: 2.2, 2.4, 3-5, 8.2, 9.1-9.3, 9.9, 9.10, 9.13, 9.15.1, 9.18, 10.3, 11.2, 11.5, 11.6, 11.9, 11.9, 11.12, 11.13, and 14-18.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Arghon exclusively in a state or federal court located in Westvhester County. The laws of the State of New York will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Westchester County, New York for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Arghon, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP Arghon UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING Arghon "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT Arghon WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. Arghon IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR Arghon, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR Arghon WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, Arghon's LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals You agree to not engage in commercial activities on Arghon (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website.
- By "Arghon" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.Arghon.com and any other Arghon branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) The Arghon mobile App; (d)other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Arghon , Inc., or if you are outside of the United States, Arghon Inc.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable applications, developers, operators or services, including Connect and RSS feeds, to retrieve data from Arghon or provide data to us.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By "content" we mean anything you post on Arghon that would not be included in the definition of "information."
- By "data" we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from Arghon or provide to Arghon through Platform.
- By "post" we mean post on Arghon or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By "active registered user" we mean a user who has logged into Arghon at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By "application" we mean any application or website (including Connect sites) that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives data.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Arghon, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You agree to not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.